*IDEAS for Pen-Zoom feature*
1- drop down list with pre-set zoom percentages (an extra icon for this menu could be on top bar AND "quick tools menu" that pops up with pen gestures)
2-have a "zoom tool" on tool menu and the first "pen touch" on screen would be the anchor, then keeping the pen touching the screen the page would slowly zoom CLOSER as you move pen to right of "anchor position" and FARTHER AWAY as you move to the left of the "anchor"6 votes
When you choose to lasso something, allow it to be dragged/dropped or copied for a subsequent paste.
Also, display how it would be converted to text or a math expression, so it can replace what was lassoed, if desired. Settings for font/size...
Also, allow keyboard editing of lassoed text, even if it is an underlying .pdf17 votes
Cool app, thanks :-)
Some new ideas...
• multiple pen settings (thickness and eventually color) should be available by a simple click (like "recent" in the color dialog)
• entering text using the keyboard would be nice
• paper settings should allow to set background color and line color/thickness
• line/raster width should be defined by values (pixel, mm, inch)
• user defined paper settings should be saved with personal names
• some vector graphics would be fine to create a symbol library (e.g. PC, Laptop, Switch, Router, Cloud to create network drawings)2 votes
scale, rotate and change color selection17 votes
- Don't see your idea?