Skip to content

General

Please submit one idea at a time. If your idea already exists, vote on it rather than submitting a new idea. If there’s something specific you’d like to mention, add a comment. This helps us quickly see what ideas are most important to our users. Thanks for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Enable S-pen button for Note 3 and Note 10.1 2014 Edition

Please don't tell me Samsung doesn't allow this because I use the s-pen button on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition to toggle between pen and eraser mode in apps like ArtFlow and Infinite Painter all the time... They do not require root and have this functionality built-in... If they can do it on these old devices, why can't you?!?! Please make use of the s-pen button on your app too!!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

obsolete  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. auto save ability

add an option to auto save the notes, to spare frustration when the app crashes....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

obsolete  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Apply page settings throughout note instead of having to change for each page of a note and without having to change default settings.

If your default is Wide Ruled for instance but you want to make a note with a bunch of graphs or something and use the 4x4 page, at the moment for each new page on the same note it changes the page back to default. There should be an option to apply a setting to an entire note or even notebook as a default...

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

obsolete  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Update your icon. Use Holo theme

Like almost all other major app makers, update your icon to the Holo format. It looks much more aesthetically pleasing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

obsolete  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please override Samsung's easy clip feature!

Please override the easy clip s pen feature on the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition so that the gestures can be used with the stylus. Other apps like LectureNotes have gotten around this problem and it would be awesome if Papyrus could do too!

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

UPDATE: Samsung added the ability for third party apps to use the S Pen side button a few years ago.

Unfortunately Samsung prevents third party apps from accessing the S Pen side button while the pen is touching the screen. We have been trying to get Samsung to change this for years!

LectureNotes has a feature that uses the S Pen side button while it is hovering above the device, but not while touching the screen.

On non-Samsung devices with active pens we’re able to use the pen side button to perform the selection tool (or a different tool if you’ve customized it in the settings) as well as flick gestures to access actions like undo/redo quickly.

Please upvote this issue if this is a capability you wish Papyrus had on Samsung devices. Maybe we can show Samsung how important it is to be able to use the…

6. Enable export of infinite PDF's

When exporting notes as PDF there appears to be some sort of limitation to the amount of data a single page can contain. When crossing this invisible threshold the exported note is empty rather than full of scribles and equations. Would it be possible to either get the export feature to handle infinitely large notes, or give the option in "note defaults" to select a page size that exactly matches the maximum permitted size of the export protocol?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. enable Samsung C pen

In college. I write all notes down either on laptop or on my Galaxy S3. I was using S memo, but the ability to write a full page and print it led me to this. I now love it, just wish I could get all the functions with my C-pen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

obsolete  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here