I suggest you ...

Add additional fonts and formatting options

It would be great to have five or ten open source fonts available to choose from, plus the option to make words bold, italic, etc.

56 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Angelina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve Hayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love squid!
        I have been using Squid for a long time now and find it very useful for quick notes, diagrams sketches etc .
        The features I would like you to add are a few more fonts for the text tool and a more calligraphic writing tip for handwriting. I do not know if the app is being actively supported and developed any longer as these features have been asked for for a long time now.
        I would pay more for these features , I feel the money and the Goodwill is out there guys you just need to show you are actively supporting the app by adding a few new features occasionally

• Delaram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current one isn't the most professional looking (a simple one, like time new Romans, or similar) I like to use the app for uni protocols so I would prefer a more neat font to fill them in.

PS I have the premium version since I thought another feature for it would be the fonts

• Shaun Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to include in this, the functionality of formatting the text box background, and rotating the text box to various angles to follow diagonal lines. This would be so handy when marking up electrical design drawings etc

• Prasanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm very bad at handwriting so if you add support to more fonts I could write better

• Yonsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When typing a text, the app does not automatically change lines so the text goes beyond the page. Also, there are no formatting options at all (bold, italic, colours, font size)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to change the font type of the text and to change the font size/type of each letter in the text

• Mark J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More TEXT options such as different fonts, bold, italic, and so on. Considering how powerful Papyrus is graphically, this is the app's most notable graphical weakness.

• Leonid Shleymovich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree.

Current fonts can be of size 0 (invisible and unusable) to 50pt = 5mm (small font in the books).

I would suggests font sizes from 10pt (small prints in the documents) to 150pt = 15 mm capital letters (large but not excessively titles). And current max size of 50pt can be a default font.

Feedback and Knowledge Base