Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoonHo Lee commented  · 

Please!!!! Finger swipe feature please!!!

• Mahtab commented  · 

Two finger swipe so we can keep using the finger motion features

• Anonymous commented  · 

Only in view mode would be great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Necessary in view mode! The only thing missing so i can love this app more than lecturenotes.

• KLB commented  · 

I don't think this feature should be implemented in the inking mode. I'd like to keep touch gestures mapped to writing functions (highlight, erase, etc.) while working on a page.

I agree that this is a good idea in a "reading" mode, but I just feel that Squid is not meant to be a reading application. It's so easy to export a document and read it in any one of the great, purpose-designed reading apps on Android. I like that Squid focuses on its core competencies, and prioritizes a lean set of well-implemented features.

• Mayra Ramirez commented  · 

Like you can swipe the page to the right and the second page will pop up and vise versa

• louise hartley commented  · 

Its definetly need when viewing but like the option to use the buttons when annotating :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Right now the only option to move from page 2 (for example) to page 3 is to tap on the sign " >" on the tool bar, instead of just slide the finger or 2 fingers...

• Kike commented  · 

This becomes a must when in view only mode.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes when I use this application with other people, when they try to go to the next page, but they fail because we should touch or click the button for the next. I think this is inconvenient.

• Daniel K commented  · 

Just started using Squid a couple of weeks ago on my new Surface Pro 4. I am also quite surprised that this is not implemented yet. It seems like such an obvious feature for an inking app.

• morteza commented  · 

This feature is crucial. I am surprised that it is still not implemented.

• Raf commented  · 

Papyrous Team - your voting above looks like about completely different things. We want to be able to move between pages with swipe gesture, not to add page numbers...

• Raf commented  · 

We need that

• Anonymous commented  · 

Cant agree more here this missing feature is really annoying

• Anonymous commented  · 

I totally agree with both of the comments, great app though. Congrats

• Jeroen Langeveld commented  · 

It's probably OK if swipe-turn-page is only enabled in read-only mode...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base