I suggest you ...

Put Squid back on windows store!

I have a dell labtop that runs windows 10, and while Squid is present in the app store, it says it's not available at this time and I can't download it. Can we fix that? I'd love to be able to access my notes from my computer.

61 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Katy Petersen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard J Oesterling commented  · 

Yes, I love Squid on my Note 10.1, and I want to upgrade to a 2-in-1 with Windows 10. I almost considered getting a Chromebook Tablet instead, just so I can run Squid. But there are other advantages for my work that I'd rather go Windows 10. Heck, I'd even pay for it separately, as long as I could sync my old notes, and buy it outright. I hate subscriptions, which is why I don't overpay and get Evernote.

• Alex Fabiano commented  · 

Olá estou tendo o mesmo problema aqui... Necessito da versão para windows do Squid!!!

• johnbruk commented  · 

Yes. I have same problem. I am using Squid from beginning (like papyrus) I buyed everything in app and i using it on my android/Samsung note device DAILY. Now I have windows device with wacom pen and waiting for.... PLEASE for WINDOWS store version SQUID and synchronization with android devices!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It seems to be in the Windows Store - BUT - it only allows to "redeem code". What code?
        https://i.imgur.com/vIM3dn7.png

.. alas, I've tried Bluestacks, which lets you run Android apps on a Windows PC. Not sure how that works out with an Android app that uses pen-recognition.

Anyone that have tried, or is willing to try?

• Johanna commented  · 

@David Irick Sorry to say, but ONENOTE is nothing like Squid, as it does not feature an infinite canvas

• David Irick commented  · 

Its not likely to be back. Its too similar to ONENOTE. Which is a cool app and has iOS and Android versions. Think about it

• Kevin commented  · 

Along with everyone else, it would be great to use Squid on Windows. Since moving from Note Pro 12.2 to Lenovo Yoga, I have missed it a lot.

• harry commented  · 

please add squid to Microsoft. i love this app so much

• Miguel_LZPF commented  · 

I would love to have this app on windows. Came from a galaxy note pro 12.2 and now I have a Surface device... Missing Squid so bad.

• Paul Flaherty commented  · 

I use this primarily on an older galaxy note 10.1. But I would like to get this on a windows 7 pc. Can this be done?

• Jason commented  · 

I just wrote Steadfast an email regarding this particular subject. I use both Windows and Android versions. The Android version far supercedes the Windows version. Steadfast needs to update the Windows version to be on part with Android. Even if it is only a side load app and not on the Microsoft store. I really want to be able to synchronize between my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition and my Thinkpad 260 Yoga. Particularly, because my 10.1 is getting old and is going to die relatively soon. I prefer to not have to print all of my notes out on paper. Much easier to sun to another device where I could continue to be able to edit them. Just saying.

• Raúl F commented  · 

An official statement would be nice. Is Squid for Windows dead, temporarily on sick leave, only available in certain countries, or what??

Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here! I paid for so many features on Android and got a new Lenovo Flex with pen for Christmas. Bummed this isn't available! Would be the perfect piece to my productivity.

• Abdo commented  · 

Same problem here.

Squid is not available in the Australian store. Or maybe just my bad luck. I am using Galaxy Book 12".

Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base