I suggest you ...

Select Paper Color

I cannot choose the color of notes - only white paper.

Sometimes it makes my eyes sore - you know the eye pain from the brightness of the electronics.

If I can change even the color of the notes like from white to black, then It would be definitely great for those who spend so much time with ur papyrus.

294 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • coolioo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

-Enter a note
    -Click the three dot (upper right)
    -Page settings
    -Background
    -Select "blank"
    -Color (bottom)

There is still the stupid green from the app theme on the top...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No you can't. Not for paper w/ any lines, graphs, etc? White, white & white yet again. Blank page is the only one with a color choice. Bummer

I would like it for *ALL* background types... or at least just the lined paper!

• Jack T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for being able to select a dark background for the ruled page types. Can we get an update on the status of this feature request?

• Joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In page settings, I see only an option to change background type (blank, ruled, etc), canvas size or orientation. No page colour option in the windows app like in the Android app.

Now that color backgrounds have been achieved, have you guys thought about implementing the ability to have other backgrounds work with user chosen background colors? Grid would be pretty sweet black/white. IDK just a thought, super stoked about the ability to choose color even though it's just the blank page option :D

• doug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen! It would add a lot of value to the app.

• Vlad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should not be too difficult to implement and it is the only major feature the app is currently missing. Please add!

• Ryu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My thought exactly. Id like a black background that would be easier on the eyes in a dark room.

White pencil and black background.
    Please implement!
    Thanks.

• Benz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like white background especially for reading at night. It would benice if I could change it to black or others.

• Lance Chaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm starting to use a lot more color in my notes thanks to this app, unfortunately some of the colors don't stand out on a white background

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base