I suggest you ...

Add the ability to insert shapes

Some basic shapes such as lines, arrows, curves, rectangles, circles, hexagons, and triangles would be appreciated.

443 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sunjay shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bruno commented  · 

Really? In 2018 and don't have ability to insert shapes?
        Go people...do you want to Loose clients?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Straight line tool should do more than a straight line. I am moving from Goodnotes which use to do straight line highlighter, angles in 1 motion, squares, triangles, boxes, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Amo o aplicativo, me ajuda muito nos estudos na faculdade, por isso estou com a versão premium, sugiro que o app de a alternativa de fazer triangulos de todos os tipo, pois ajudaria muito estudantes na area de exatas

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really would be great to have a variety of shapes beyond circle and rectangle..

• Marco commented  · 

Arrows would really be nice!!!

• Sebastian commented  · 

At the moment you can not choose a triangle in the geometric shape selection. It would be good, if you would add these shape and other ones, like a pentagon or a arrow.

• Kal commented  · 

Would love triangles and arrows please

• Jang commented  · 

Arrow in figure...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also, please allow for various degrees of rotation for the shapes.

• Javier Oropeza commented  · 

The tool pack needs all the tools acrobat has. The arrows for sure, but also the revision cloud maker, the connected line segment tool. Lastly it needs the ability to make the shapes have a fill color with adjustable transparency. The line tools should also have selectable line types like dashed, dotted etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Polygons up to dodecagons (12-sides) would be great for chemistry classes.

• Guy Togbenou commented  · 

Would be much appreciated to have not only arrows but also a whole symbol kit! Arrows in different sizes and styles, big dots and squares for lists and a big set of sizable emoji, as well as popular symbols often used in the media that aren't already part the emoji.

Also straight lines with different preset angles (0°, 45°, 90°) would be pretty useful.

• Luis Beratto commented  · 

It would be great a custom curved line tool, that allow you to draw a handwritten curve that could be adjusted or fitted in some way. I would also like to congratulate papyrus team for such a nice app, that has allow me leave paper behind

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there a way too use the line tool with the highlighter so one can highlight in a straight line?

• Lee Wee Siang commented  · 

I would to have calligraphy tools like fountain pen in which the pen nib will slanting at some angle which can be adjustable

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would pay money for more shape selection: arrows, fallouts, plus many more. A vector freeform tool would be awesome.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base