I suggest you ...

Clickable links between notes

Add clickable links so that by clicking on it we can directly navigate to the desired page or note. That would make this app the best of every note taking app... i hope u can do that soon and its easy actually...

22 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ashutosh Babhulkar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristi Drake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to tag a page of my notes that I had a question on so I can jumpt to that page to review that section!

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find navigating pages can be quite a chore sometimes. Ideally, I'd like to be able to tag rectangles i can tap to navigate to particular pages, and a quick option to link to a new page.

For example, i might have a page with a table of 5 character names and a few traits about them. I'd like to then tag one of the character names, then click on it, creating a new page. I can jot additional details about that character, then press a navigate-back button to return to the table. For the second character, i choose a link-to-existing and draw a rectangle, and choose an existing page. I tap that rectangle, and it takes me to that existing page so i can add notes to that character.

Being able to freeform link pages in this fashion would let me save a lot of time i spend flipping between pages right now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base