I suggest you ...

Search notes by title

Add ability to search for notes based on note and notebook title.

213 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JASD shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryen Schimerman commented  · 

How is this not a thing already, it was asked for 5 years ago?

• Philippe commented  · 

The capacity to search text in note titles should definitely be added to Squid!

• SUNG BO SHIM commented  · 

thats why im considering evernotes before I get too many files and it becomes impossible to use it.

• Максим Цыба commented  · 

Ability to search some notes by its titles from the Omnibox like in Google Keep app

• GEORGE AMARAL DE SOUSA commented  · 

Incluir campo de busca de anotações por texto (título, por exemplo), para facilitar para quem tem muitas anotações.

• Stephen commented  · 

I have been using the premium version of this app for nearly half a year and have accumulated a large amount of notes in that time. I like the app a lot and I did not even realize this wasn't a feature until now, where having such functionality is necessary for me to continue to be efficient.

People who use note taking apps are generally avid note takers. They will make lots of notes. To not be able to search for notes by AT LEAST title makes this app much less attractive.

Because of this missing feature alone, I am considering switching apps.

• Sandy commented  · 

No ability to search for a note makes this app irritating to use. I bought premium but now that I know I can't find my notes easily I'm going to look for a better application.

• Anonymous commented  · 

searching by title, not available? impossible? why?!

• JG commented  · 

Please add this. The only reason I haven't switched to this app for serious note taking is because I cannot search my previous notes.

• thomas commented  · 

Notizen Search Feature, seriously?
        A wonderful app, but totally useless due to the absence of the most basic feature of a notes app.

• Allison Maurice commented  · 

I definitely agree I too am a premium member and Squid is my note taking, pdf viewing etc app. Some improvements would make this app amazing and searching by title or keywords I agree would definitely be one addition.

• Anonymous commented  · 

At minimum, search is needed for text in note titles

• Joanne Lee commented  · 

ability to search as well as to import multiple files at one go

• Amaury Tapia commented  · 

First off i have to say that as a paying member, i absolutely LOVE Squid and everything about it. It's my ONLY PDF-reading app, and everything in my life pretty much is all in this app. Especially my work! Needless to say, not always do I get the opportunity to properly file each note in its correct folder, and i often find myself scrambling to find "where i put that file". If titles can be made searchable, that would be a huge leap in the right direcition. Thanks for hearing us customers out!

• Anonymous commented  · 

To find the contents and files efficiently.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Currently you can't search for a document by its title. Even if it is in the right folder, it may be hard to fine.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to second this! Just searching titles would go a long way. I'm kind of shocked this feature isn't part of squid already, it's kind of a no brainer. Please do it, thanks!

• ayham commented  · 

I didnt find search option ? It is unrealistic to not having this feature

• M of X commented  · 

In using Squid daily to generate many notes on different subjects, a search function is VERY necessary. Some won't need it and could not care less. It would be worth the cost of the premium features upgrade to have this capability added.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base