I suggest you ...

Search notes by title

Add ability to search for notes based on note and notebook title.

248 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JASD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Завести название заметки , чтобы быстрее найти

Завести название заметки , чтобы быстрее найти

You can sort notes by name. Clearly you are able to evaluate the text in the title fields. Thus, you should already have a mechanism in place to search on that field. If not, then borrow from Google's vast areas of searching technology and incorporate that!

Please make this a priority to add. Obviously, your customer base has accumulated tons of notes. We need to at least be able to search through them by title. I, too, did not know this was a severe limitation within the product. Otherwise, as good as it is, I would have chosen a competitor who has this basic capability.

• Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The capacity to search text in note titles should definitely be added to Squid!

• SUNG BO SHIM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats why im considering evernotes before I get too many files and it becomes impossible to use it.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using the premium version of this app for nearly half a year and have accumulated a large amount of notes in that time. I like the app a lot and I did not even realize this wasn't a feature until now, where having such functionality is necessary for me to continue to be efficient.

People who use note taking apps are generally avid note takers. They will make lots of notes. To not be able to search for notes by AT LEAST title makes this app much less attractive.

Because of this missing feature alone, I am considering switching apps.

• Sandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No ability to search for a note makes this app irritating to use. I bought premium but now that I know I can't find my notes easily I'm going to look for a better application.

• JG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this. The only reason I haven't switched to this app for serious note taking is because I cannot search my previous notes.

• thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notizen Search Feature, seriously?
        A wonderful app, but totally useless due to the absence of the most basic feature of a notes app.

• Allison Maurice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree I too am a premium member and Squid is my note taking, pdf viewing etc app. Some improvements would make this app amazing and searching by title or keywords I agree would definitely be one addition.

• Amaury Tapia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First off i have to say that as a paying member, i absolutely LOVE Squid and everything about it. It's my ONLY PDF-reading app, and everything in my life pretty much is all in this app. Especially my work! Needless to say, not always do I get the opportunity to properly file each note in its correct folder, and i often find myself scrambling to find "where i put that file". If titles can be made searchable, that would be a huge leap in the right direcition. Thanks for hearing us customers out!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base