I suggest you ...

Search notes by title

Add ability to search for notes based on note and notebook title.

273 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JASD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is 2019, please add search function. i am one of the premium member that really need that function.

• Игорь commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Очень много собралось заметок, необходим поиск по названию файла

Завести название заметки , чтобы быстрее найти

Завести название заметки , чтобы быстрее найти

You can sort notes by name. Clearly you are able to evaluate the text in the title fields. Thus, you should already have a mechanism in place to search on that field. If not, then borrow from Google's vast areas of searching technology and incorporate that!

Please make this a priority to add. Obviously, your customer base has accumulated tons of notes. We need to at least be able to search through them by title. I, too, did not know this was a severe limitation within the product. Otherwise, as good as it is, I would have chosen a competitor who has this basic capability.

Everyone knows: too many Notes, need to find special one quickly, can't find it without scrolling from above until the bottom. Its not effectiv und time-consuming! Please make it possible to search the documents... Please please

Everyone knows: too many Notes, need to find special one quickly, can't find it without scrolling from above until the bottom. Its not effectiv und time-consuming! Please make it possible to search the documents... Please please

• Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The capacity to search text in note titles should definitely be added to Squid!

• SUNG BO SHIM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats why im considering evernotes before I get too many files and it becomes impossible to use it.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using the premium version of this app for nearly half a year and have accumulated a large amount of notes in that time. I like the app a lot and I did not even realize this wasn't a feature until now, where having such functionality is necessary for me to continue to be efficient.

People who use note taking apps are generally avid note takers. They will make lots of notes. To not be able to search for notes by AT LEAST title makes this app much less attractive.

Because of this missing feature alone, I am considering switching apps.

• Sandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No ability to search for a note makes this app irritating to use. I bought premium but now that I know I can't find my notes easily I'm going to look for a better application.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base