I suggest you ...

Please add a fast tool bar

Please add a fast tool bar to qickly change color, pen and others without having to click 1000 times on the top menu

52 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Daniele Coppola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be soooo helpful! Even just one toggle in the blue bar for switching between pen & highlighter mode would improve UX massively.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleas I'm begging for you guys, pls make this app a perfect one, just by simply moving the tools from this sub-menu to the tool bar !!!!!!! Its a simple tiny easy update, Pls show the apple guys with their app (goodnotes) that squid is the best !!!!

• Biff Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to easily switch between pen sizes too, like saving a palette of sizes or something. I usually use 0.3 mm when I'm writing, but I prefer larger sizes when I'm annotating pdfs or drawing. The slider bar for size can be finicky when trying to set a specific size.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly what I'm looking for too. So much screen real-estate on a Chromebook going to waste.

• Fa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest the same. Could be a frequntly used tool bar or you can create a set of your favorite tool/color.

Feedback and Knowledge Base