I suggest you ...

paint bucket tool to fill areas

because when i try to fill an area it's to hard to color the area without overwriting the edges

52 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

arbi19 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SeyedZahir Qazavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

squid is the best handwriting app. thank you guys!
    please add a feature to able colouring a closed shape, like circle, square or anything else.

• Marshall Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been almost 6 years since the idea was 1st suggested to you guys! What's the deal? Also, like someone else mentioned, the outline lines need to stay on top of the color fill when filling in shapes... manually of course, since we do not have a paint bucket tool.

• John Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! You could do this by offering two pallets. By remaining on the first pallet, colors blend. Switch to the second and they won't. Also, the colors in that fill pallet obfuscate the black (or other) line colors way too much. Instead of going over the lines, the lines ought to appear on top. Some fill colors cake too much color on the draw lines. These are the two worst problems with Squid Notes.

• hes11th commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, they ought to do this at some point. I can more or less deal with it for now but after they get to other more important features they'd ought to do this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base