I suggest you ...

Sync between devices

I would like to have my notes automatically appear on my other note devices with papyrus installed. E.g. Create a note on note 2 and it appears on my note 10 1. If possible allow editing too from that device.

944 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eleanor HoganEleanor Hogan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    investigating  ·  Andrew HughesAdminAndrew Hughes (Founder, Steadfast Innovation, LLC) responded  · 

This is something we’ve been investigating since the app’s inception and we continue to investigate constantly. Syncing is a very difficult problem to solve, especially in regards to handwritten notes which can be combined with images and text. I don’t have any kind of ETA for when syncing will be supported, but rest assured this is a high priority for us. We appreciate all your feedback on this idea.

181 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed on synching over backup. Once Papyrus gets dropbox synch (and Google Drive...), then I'll start using the app A LOT more on my several andorid phones and tablets.

I just feel like what I enter into my phone (Galaxy Note) is going into something of a black hole when I know in the afternoon I'll be using my ThinkPad Tablet. If everything were synched to the cloud, then I could enter notes with confidence.

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base