I suggest you ...

Sync between devices

I would like to have my notes automatically appear on my other note devices with papyrus installed. E.g. Create a note on note 2 and it appears on my note 10 1. If possible allow editing too from that device.

1,048 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eleanor Hogan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    investigating  ·  AdminAndrew Hughes (Founder, Steadfast Innovation, LLC) responded  · 

This is something we’ve been investigating since the app’s inception and we continue to investigate constantly. Syncing is a very difficult problem to solve, especially in regards to handwritten notes which can be combined with images and text. I don’t have any kind of ETA for when syncing will be supported, but rest assured this is a high priority for us. We appreciate all your feedback on this idea.

211 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please please please Google Drive.

• Tom Dausy commented  · 

I really like your app and the latest improvements make it even better.
        Especially the possibility to set defaults.
        A new idea:
        I save all my notes as well to Google Drive, as well to my private account as well as to my professional Google Business account.
        It's only possible by manually to share the note to Drive and choose a folder.
        What I would like to see is that you can set a default folder on Google Drive per notebook where notes are automatically saved/updated. The default folder can be overruled per note.

• a gutted user commented  · 

Actually amazed this idea had been suggested over a year ago and still hasn't been done. But it supports multi-window..... wtaf. If it did, it would be the best not taking app hands down

• Konstantinos Daglaroglou commented  · 

It seems so strange to me that an Android app does not support Google Drive.That's an absolute must.

• Samuel Penn commented  · 

Syncing with Google Drive is a must.

• Len commented  · 

Yes again. I use a Note 10.1, 8 and 3 and being able to have them all synced would be fantsastic.

I am just really getting into Papyrus (downloaded it a while back but didn't use it much) and am finding it the best of all the handwriting notes that I have and being able to share/sync across devices is about all that's missing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is essential feature.

• Marmia Day commented  · 

Yes! I use a note 3 and a note pro and I would love to see sync between devices as I don't always carry my tablet around with me (because it's gigantic)

• Sabrina Eldridge commented  · 

Would like to see notes sync with OneDrive and Google Docs.

• Sabrina Eldridge commented  · 

I have note 3 and note 8.0. Would like to sync notes between both devices. I would like to see a note put in my note 3 synced up to my note 8.0 and vice versa.

• Steve commented  · 

Sync across devices via Dropbox would be ideal. Any chance to make it happen ?

We have back up to Cloud so one step further to sync via cloud would be perfect.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please! I have a Note 2 and a Note 8.
        This feature would make my millennium!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seriously where is this feature?

• JS Ng (kureshii) commented  · 

Just allow me to add one more request for this very feature. Currently on a hodgepodge of devices/apps:

Drawboard PDF on Asus Vivotab Note 8
        Notability on iPad mini
        ezPDF on various Android devices

From what I've seen so far, Papyrus comes closest in ease of use, Drawboard a very close second (that tool selection wheel gets old very quickly). However, all the others have Dropbox autosync (Drawboard PDF through the desktop Dropbox app), only Papyrus does not. This feature would definitely make Papyrus + S-Pen the One Device and App to rule them all.

Google Drive and other cloud services would be a VERY nice bonus :)

• Ingo Neumann commented  · 

Dropbox Sync would be the best thing in the world.. Would make this app awesome.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes ... better syncing capabilities would be nice. I use both my Note 3 and Note Pro regularly for both home and business and to have them sync automatically would be much more productive.

• Kashy commented  · 

Also agree with Google Drive sync! please and thanks :) (otherwise AMAZING app!!)

• Joe Landen commented  · 

The lack of this feature in Papyrus is the only thing keeping me in Evernote. I would pay for this.

• Steve commented  · 

Definitely a feature that is needed. Many people work across multiple devices. eg. Note 3 for mobility and note 10.1 for main workpad.

Feedback and Knowledge Base