I suggest you ...

Better note organization: sub-notebooks/folders, labels/tags, etc.

Provide a way to better organize notes, beyond the current notebook organization. This could be done with nested notebooks or folders, labels for notes, sections, chapters, etc.

1,422 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sebastião Santos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

239 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add option to create folders within the Notepad folder itself. It will help to better divide the contents.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very usefull to have several levels of tree structure for notebooks.
    Example : one notebook for work, then 2nd level for different tasks at work...

• Dylan Burkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also looking for this to become a feature as it would greatly benefit my A - Levels and Uni experience. Please make this a feature ASAP. Thanks in advance.

• Koh Yen Ling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really needed. More organising tier is needed between notebooks and also between notes/pages as well.

• netyaco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After 6 years this feature still waiting. I don't know how the app is made, but I think that 6 years is a long time to implement this "simple" but very useful feature. It's the most important thing that this app needs. Please, take in consideration this feature.

Thanks.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's the only reason I'm exploring other apps. Add more organization features and the ability to archive old notes, and this will be perfect!

• Álvaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cuando escribes o dibujas y tienes muchas hojas no hay cómo buscar algo importante. Tener la posibilidad de agregar un marcador o flag con un identificador puede facilitar la búsqueda. Solo buscas entre los marcadores asociados al documento.

• Dani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please!!! this is the only feature that's missing and it'll be a no-brainer to choose this app over the other apps!

• Anirudh Nihalani Vattikonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. Organizing related notebooks into one folder makes a lot of sense instead of one long list of all notebooks. For example I would like to have different folders for college courses, internship notes, recipes etc so I can group together related notebooks.

Apart from that the app is really awesome. I used to use one note but it started having ink lag issues so I tried squid and didn't have to look elsewhere after that. Keep up the good work!

• segPACES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this option and, for me, this app Will be perfect. i think it's really important 'cause I use it at school with differents teacher per unit so I need tô organize a little bit better please

• Marv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of this function, plus only offering a subscription model for premium (vs onetime purchase), is the only reason I still look for alternatives. PLEASE add this! (and it would be great if you would consider a onetime purchase as well!). Thank You!

• Jane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This is needed. I would also like to tag or bookmark certain pages within the note grouping rather that the whole note grouping itself.

• Himarth Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add sub-folder options, like i want to organize my notes & squid does not provide this basic function like the other apps do, i like squid for many reasons, but this folder feature is a must for students, because we have many lectures & seminars. Please add this feature.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still desperately needed! My organisation would be through the roof with this. Currently, with all the notes I have, things are getting cluttered (which ruins the digital notetaking experience).

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base