I suggest you ...

Better note organization: sub-notebooks/folders, labels/tags, etc.

Provide a way to better organize notes, beyond the current notebook organization. This could be done with nested notebooks or folders, labels for notes, sections, chapters, etc.

1,210 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sebastião Santos shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

197 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dez commented  · 

Hey guys, try downloading nimbus note. Uploading your writings up there will solve both the problems of synchronisation and organisation of your notes. The only disantvantage is that you will need to upload every single note, but it's better than nothing. And instead of paying monthly fee for squid buy more space there.

• Riley commented  · 

students or users should be able to add sub-notes in their notebooks for better organization. for example, if you have a notebook for a certain subject, like math, then you should be able to make sub-notes for each unit in the class.

• Anonymous commented  · 

After using Squid/Papyrus for many years, a give up now. I moved to Microsoft OneNote on Android for better note organization.

• Yasin commented  · 

Subfolder section is needed

• simon commented  · 

Hello please develope this function... i mean this is the wish of your costumers for about 5 years now... i mean why do you even dont respond to this!

• Eric LANE commented  · 

Could you make it possible to custumise the tools bar like having shortcut directly for different pens colors, highlighter, etc...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add tag function is really important when u see evernote

• Thyago Fernandes commented  · 

Please create a subfolderfunctions in notebooks or in general more folder creating functions to better organize our notes and school slides etc.. need for studying

• Thyago Fernandes commented  · 

would like subfolders or sections that can also have subfolders, etc, etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

would like subfolders or sections that can also have subfolders, etc, etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

How can this be so hard. Many people, paying people, have been asking for this simple upgrade for a long time

• Anonymous commented  · 

The app needs nested folders. I don't know how much longer I can use it without that function.

• Fussy commented  · 

I'm still in the hopes of getting this feature soon and its one of the reason why i haven't moved to any other note taking software just because of the lack of proper organization of folders and sub-folders even though i paid premium for this software. I have so many notes that i need to organize and its all over the place. This app is amazing for note taking but its these small issues that makes you wanna look for other options. Please include this thing. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy.

• Chris commented  · 

Still waiting for this, come on, it's a paid for app.

• Rocco Ruscitti commented  · 

There should be an option to view notes as a list, and to use custom covers for our notebooks that have thumbnails in list view

• Roland Strejcek commented  · 

even a search function for substrings in the title will help

• Hazem Darwish commented  · 

We need sections within a notebook... just like OneNote.. its very very very very very important for students
        It can be like splitting a notebook in parts.. one for the lap.. one for the homework... and like that...
        Pleaaaaassssseeeeee

• Joe commented  · 

This feature is badly needed! My notes are getting numerous and it's starting to get disorganized

• simon commented  · 

Please create a subfolderfunctions in notebooks or in general more folder creating functions to better organize our notes and school slides etc.. need for studying

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base