I suggest you ...

Better note organization: sub-notebooks/folders, labels/tags, etc.

Provide a way to better organize notes, beyond the current notebook organization. This could be done with nested notebooks or folders, labels for notes, sections, chapters, etc.

1,008 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sebastião SantosSebastião Santos shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

142 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Just a folder level to put the notebooks would make a big difference.
        Tags would be nice too.
        I really need this bad !!

• DanMDanM commented  · 

Have the developers commented on this? Seems like a straightforward solution to a bunch of problems

• Anonymous commented  · 

Instead of List of Notebooks on Main Screen I would prefer an Open Dialog with Explorer/Tree View. And a List of Documents would be much more clearly then the Preview-Thumbnails.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I curently use squid for all my college note taking and pdf reading/editing. However, this means I have over 20 folders and it gets messy. I would like to create a 2017 Spring Semester folder that then has a folder within it for each class and, if necessary, additional subfolders within each class folder. This would reduce 20 folders down to 3.

• AmdAmd commented  · 

Being able to section notebooks is an extremely important to me. It is a beyond inconvenient, having millions of mini notebooks or scrolling through pages of unsortable individual notes.

This makes or breaks a none taking app for me as I like to use electronic notebooks to keep my notes organized as I have a tendency to constantly lose information within pages of paper notebooks.

• Allison MauriceAllison Maurice commented  · 

You should add the capability to search notes by title name or keywords. This would be an awesome premium addition even

• gc3960gc3960 commented  · 

Hi,
        Please, provide a way to better organize notes, beyond the current notebook organization. This could be done with nested notebooks or folders, labels for notes, sections, chapters

• Anonymous commented  · 

Much better file organisation for Notes! When I import a lot of PDF's, its after a time like a mess. Maybe folders for Notes or something else, group notebooks ...

• Anonymous commented  · 

fully agree Labels and Subnotebooks (infinite depth!) would be a great enhancement

• MiNEMiNE commented  · 

LectureNotes have better organization, but squid hv better function and more user friendly. If they could have the same sort of folder organization, they'll be perfect!

• EricksonErickson commented  · 

This seems so simple! Why cant you guys give not a single feedback about it in FOUR YEARS?

• Nicole RummelNicole Rummel commented  · 

Have a sub folder option within the notebooks for better organization

• Matthew FunkMatthew Funk commented  · 

Ive been wanting this for a couple years now, organization is key!

• Matthew FunkMatthew Funk commented  · 

I would like the ability to have a notebook for a class and then create subfolders inside the notebook for things like lecture notes and lab notes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a godsend, after a few years in school, my notes are piling up. It would be nice to have parent folders to house sub folders (even better would be sub-sub-folders. Ex: I have a notebook for each math class I've taken over the years. So basically this means I have pre-calc, calc, calc2, discrete, physics 1, physics 2... Those should totally be in a MATH binder, which sub sections for each within that binder. Binder/Math/Calc/ {calc 1, calc 2,...} . Basically not having this function is the only downside to the app.

• Joe AbbeyJoe Abbey commented  · 

I think adding tabs to a notebook (like you would in a physical binder) would be great. It would allow separation of notes and homework making it easier to access.

• Zach SparksZach Sparks commented  · 

Can you please add the ability to organize notes. That way I can make the notes for lets say organic chemistry .. etc

• DougDoug commented  · 

Please add the ability to organize / create sub-notebooks already!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If someone has multiple notebooks, it would clean up the the look and help organize a person if the their notebooks could be placed in a folder (category)

• Fernando FerreiraFernando Ferreira commented  · 

Thats a key point and , I think, too easy too solve, because others app already does this ability.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base