I suggest you ...

Add "wrist check" or palm guard

I often write with a stylus, but I rest my hand on the screen. Can you add a wrist check/palm guard feature please?

316 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amir Siraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I disable the 3 buttons; triangle, circle, and square, at the bottom of page. Keep hitting them and thrown out of the apps.

• Taylor Begay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just get a stylus that connects to your device through Bluetooth. I use mine with squid and palm rejection is included across the entire device with a Bluetooth stylus.

• Ar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can I get my premium membershipmoney back? I did not realise this app was useless when using the stylus since I can't rest my palm anywhere!

• Salia Pol Heres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there any update on this?? palm rejection is definitely the one thing the app is missing to be excellent!!

• Joan Miquel PC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An area where you can rest your palm while you are writing is strongly needed. Specially when you use a stylus.

• NSbuilder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature! Please make an option to turn on "palm rejection" feature that will detect your palm and will ignore it while writing!

• Azrael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a simply way to do it is to adding a "Palm sitting Pad" option that can turn half of the screen disable detecting touch do that the palm can sit on that area and write on the other side by normal stylus.

• C. Garko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow - just wow. I would think this suggestion would be a done deal. Seems like a deal breaker for me.

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2017 and this app does not have palm rejection. I'm amazed. And bummed because the app has nice features. But this very necessary and basic feature is still missing after people requesting it since 2014! Not having palm rejection is, as for many people, a deal breaker. I really hope you see the necessity of this feature.

• Denise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you going to add palm rejection? I love the app and have bought the pro version, unfortunately it realizing it doesn't have palm rejection. So I really want to know if you're going to add this - highly needed - functionality to the app. It is not convenient or efficient using the app without it. If it's not going to be added I unfortunately an going to delete the app as well. Would be too bad though...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using a Samsung note 10.1 and I pay money to use Squid.....But now without palm rejection you force me to come back to Snote

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just looked at the number of comments you've received re this most annoying issue & realize you have no intention of ever fixing it. Since October 2012 folks have been requesting this feature - that's 4 years with no response! It is impossible to write with a stylus & take notes, etc. until this is fixed. This would be exactly what I'm looking for if only I could use it. Sadly it is obviously pointless to keep now so I must delete. :-(

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This annoyed me immediately. I cannot find a way to write with my pen without my hand resting on the screen & marking up my document. I almost deleted this app but decided to see if this feature is soon to be included. I like it otherwise.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really is impossible to take notes at school or a meeting. If you rest your palm, the stylus is blocked from further note taking. It must be a difficult feature to implement because all the othernote taking apps suffer withe same problem, even the ones that say they have palm rejection. Can it successfully be done? I would pay for an app that has true and effective PALM REJECTION. Doug

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base