I suggest you ...

Add "wrist check" or palm guard

I often write with a stylus, but I rest my hand on the screen. Can you add a wrist check/palm guard feature please?

363 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rusty Pedrosa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a big problem for me with my note 3. I'm just careful to have the stylus hovering (cursor visible but not clicked) before I set my wrist down. Still would be nice to see this implemented like S.Note though

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also my issue. Once my wrist touches the screen, the page moves or zooms.

• Ben Hollingsworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my (default) configuration, touching the screen with my hand erases the strokes that I hit. That really sucks. I'd love an option to ignore all non-S-Pen activity.

This is exactly my issue too. Every time I pick up my hand for a new line and then set it back down the page either moves or zooms.

One of the best note taking apps that I have tested but most people don't write with her/his wrist in the air. Once your wrist touches the screen a mark is made on the page or the page moves.

Yeah! It's very difficult to write without being able to rest the hand on the screen!

• David Alejandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least a way to disable moving/panning the page would help a lot... it would be a good complement to the zoom disabling that already exists.

• Neil Capper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coupled with the upside down orientation, this would make the app a 100% perfect notepad!

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base