I suggest you ...

Web version

Create a web based interface for looking through all your notes taken in the meetings with tablet or phone all from the comfort of big screen, keyboard, and mouse...

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Deni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful if you could manage your documents from web browser.

• Erva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is next to useless on phones that don't have pen stylus support, especially with handwriting
    My computer does support pen styluses and I love writing/drawing on it and would love for this app to be accessible through the web or computer app (download or windows store)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app seems amazing for taking notes on a tablet via active pen, while offering many other great features. It would be much improved for my use however if I could sync, view ,and edit my notes in either chrome or firefox. This would let me view my notes on my primary device (laptop) and edit/enhance them with improved input options (keyboard/trackpad). Sadly I'm not running Windows (Ubuntu) , or it would be near perfect already.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only thing that stops me from to buy additional stuff like a possibility of cloud backup and tools is inability to view my squid notes on my MAC. So I guess relatively simple solution would be a browser based viewer of cloud stored notes. There is no need to have an ability to modify notes (which of course would be nice), just a possibility to view would be enough.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Squid as a chrome extension! I would def pay for it!
    Love it on my phone and tablet! I use it in my nursing classes on the run all the time to read PDFs and make notes constantly!!

• Antonio Suarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have my Samsung Ativ Pro with the S Pen and I can draw and write as in my Galaxy Note with Papyrus. It would be perfect if I can work on my notes on the road and complete them on my computer!

• Christian Sass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a chrome app would allow both windows and apple users to view, print and modify all notes synced to their cloud account

• C Yun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chrome apps are getting very popular so create an Extension app for this growing market.

• pedro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to read my notes from another android device but papyrus is only compatible With Some Devices

Feedback and Knowledge Base