I suggest you ...

Different Pen types

I really like this app but hate how my (ugly) writing looks even worse with the default pen. It would be great if there was a smallfloating pen menu with different pen options and an eraser.

59 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jei shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • asli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! up this thread because honestly writing looks crappy with the current pen.

Also I should be at least able to save the settings on the pen to come back to instead of having to adjust pressure and nib size each time I want to have a different size for a different type of note like a drawing vs. text. This is difficult and time consuming to do during a lecture when speed is of the essence. I feel like you should be able to make your own presets and save them to a 'pencil case' so its like you pick up one pen or marker or highlighter and then another like in real life :)

thank you!

• Cris Gom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be incredible to use other types of pen, like pencil, fountain, ball point and the possibility save them as favorites.

I have realized the are many requests about this idea but the problem is that there are a lot suggestion separately and the votes are not counted as a total, please consider this problem with all the ideas in your portal.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to color some of my PDF's and documents as well as draw. Palm rejection would be helpful too.

• Kaera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us who like their notes with calligraphy..

More brush types would be nice. Like a brush that can create very thick and thin lines depending on how hard you press.

• Chris Eich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have variations of pen tool, such as a fountain pen or ballpoint pen similar to INKredible competing app. Squid is easier to use but I find my handwriting looks much better/more readable with fountain pen from INKredible.

• PAZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really enjoy using Squid but can you please add more pen options, for example Calligraphy. Adding this pen option would make Squid even more amazing!
    Thanks in advance!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don't. I like Papyrus because of its simplicity. For writing notes we only need one pen and one highlighter. Not 10 pens which are useless.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base