I suggest you ...

Add Google Drive as a Cloud Option

Support for Google Drive storage via cloud services.

880 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We currently support creating and restoring backups to/from Google Drive via the local backup settings: http://feedback.squidnotes.com/knowledgebase/articles/1185616

I understand that this does not meet everyone’s needs. Adding support for Google Drive to the automatic backup options is something we continue to investigate.

I recently wrote an open letter to Cloud Storage providers on this subject: https://medium.com/steadfast-innovation/open-letter-to-cloud-storage-apps-on-android-a2d0eb919fc4

Please encourage your favorite cloud storage provider (i.e. Google Drive) to fully support the Android Storage Access Framework (as stated in the above letter). This will not only help us to better support backup and restore to ANY cloud app, but will help the ecosystem as a whole.

133 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sergio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Drive and One Drive... is the all and better options of clouds!! Please sync for all!

• Shane Monroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't I spend my remaining votes on this? Frankly, this is one of the most important things missing from the app - and (like others) I'm starting to suspect some sort of conspiracy to keep Google Drive out of the equation.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such a simple feature to add that it is becoming clear that Google Drive is being purposely neglected by the developers. We've been asking for this feature for years now and it's getting to be a little absurd that it's not offered. Box as cloud service! Does anyone use that?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought both MS Surface pro 3 and Samsung note 10.1, so that it will be great to use same sync funtion for us to put things from windows and then use Samsung pen

I hope the developers see this and do this for us devoted papyrus users! WE WANT GOOGLE DRIVE!!

Absolutely needs this. It's a no brainer.

Or at least the ability to automate the creation of pdf files that are backed up to the SD card.

I want the option of easy longer term storage of old notes outside of the program's database. Exporting as PDF one note at a time not good enough.

• Gregory Smiddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not to mention its just good to have the redundancy for us Drive users. I've bought all the features except cloud services, but when Drive is integrated, I'll buy that as well.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use 2 devices and would love to be able to have a shared folder that keeps the latest version.
        Currently it is my most desired feature for this great app.

• Prad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would buy the premium services if google drive export was an option.

• David Furman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree! I have an Office 365, and Papyrus (which I love) is the only reason for keeping my DropBox account. I would be happy to pay for a OneDrive addon.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cloud option, with sub directories, and automatic PDF export to Google Drive. That would be a great enhancement!

Feedback and Knowledge Base