I suggest you ...

Add Google Drive as a Cloud Option

Support for Google Drive storage via cloud services.

820 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

We currently support creating and restoring backups to/from Google Drive via the local backup settings: http://feedback.squidnotes.com/knowledgebase/articles/1185616

I understand that this does not meet everyone’s needs. Adding support for Google Drive to the automatic backup options is something we continue to investigate.

I recently wrote an open letter to Cloud Storage providers on this subject: https://medium.com/steadfast-innovation/open-letter-to-cloud-storage-apps-on-android-a2d0eb919fc4

Please encourage your favorite cloud storage provider (i.e. Google Drive) to fully support the Android Storage Access Framework (as stated in the above letter). This will not only help us to better support backup and restore to ANY cloud app, but will help the ecosystem as a whole.

126 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I hope the developers see this and do this for us devoted papyrus users! WE WANT GOOGLE DRIVE!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely needs this. It's a no brainer.

Or at least the ability to automate the creation of pdf files that are backed up to the SD card.

I want the option of easy longer term storage of old notes outside of the program's database. Exporting as PDF one note at a time not good enough.

• Gregory Smiddy commented  · 

Not to mention its just good to have the redundancy for us Drive users. I've bought all the features except cloud services, but when Drive is integrated, I'll buy that as well.

• Jean commented  · 

Yes, please add

• Marc commented  · 

I use 2 devices and would love to be able to have a shared folder that keeps the latest version.
        Currently it is my most desired feature for this great app.

• Prad commented  · 

I would buy the premium services if google drive export was an option.

• David Furman commented  · 

I completely agree! I have an Office 365, and Papyrus (which I love) is the only reason for keeping my DropBox account. I would be happy to pay for a OneDrive addon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add drive as sync option.

• Frank commented  · 

How is Drive not the default cloud service?!

• Glen commented  · 

Google Drive support would make a superb product awesome!

• Randy commented  · 

Cloud option, with sub directories, and automatic PDF export to Google Drive. That would be a great enhancement!

• Rachel McClelland commented  · 

I can not purchase this product without a google drive option. Please add.

• Mike Lynch commented  · 

I really am surprised that this is not an option.

• Poul Erik commented  · 

OneDrive backup is important. Can you fix that soon?

• Peter Brookes-Smith commented  · 

It looks like there is a higher voted request to do the same thing. Probably better to put votes there. Search for Google Drive.

• Stephen Koplin commented  · 

I agree with everyone else! This was the first thing I noticed was missing from this software!

• Ben commented  · 

Definitely - about 1/2 the time I choose Gdrive over Papyrus because of where I want the note to live - and I hate typing on a phone

Feedback and Knowledge Base