I suggest you ...

Modern app for Windows 8

Modern app for Windows 8. This app would be great on tablets with pen capabilities (i.e. Surface Pro 2 and 3). It would be a perfect fit.

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

markbotto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update: Squid is no longer available on Windows (it was removed some time ago). We hope we can bring Squid back to Windows someday (vote at http://feedback.squidnotes.com/forums/177239/suggestions/35359021 for updates), but right now we’re focused on Android and Chromebook support.

Previous response (11/14/2014):
    Papyrus is now available for Windows 8.1! You can download it from the Windows Store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/papyrus-natural-note-taking/6292be27-81ee-4f93-9673-c02ca3fefea3

If you have both a Windows Phone and Windows tablet, your premium features will be unlocked on both devices!

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Awesomeness commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hooooooly craaaap!!!! I've waited for this for years and now almost a year after its release I find out about it. Great job guys! Can't wait to test it out.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tested it on Windows 8.1 yesterday with Intuos Touch & Pnn and an 22" sceen... It look very good!

• Antonio Suarez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to share notes between my Galaxy Note 2 and my AtivePro.

I don't want to pay premium features twice!

• Cory Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows 8 would also be great because it would be easy to use larger monitors and laptop screens, that way one could view much more content. That would allow for bigger pages, or put 2 pages side by side and compare notes. Right now I use Papyrus on my Galaxy Note 10.1, and the screen area is still smaller than notebook paper. This certainly limits the amount of content one can view at a given time. I would also think the Windows 8 market would be bigger than the Windows Phone market.

Feedback and Knowledge Base