Custom Downloadable Community Made Notes (Free) Marketplace
It would be very neat to have the option to download new note templates. Right now the basic options are there, but it feels limiting.
It would be even cooler if the community could make note templates (in pdf form) and upload them for other people to use, therefore giving a huge variety of notes. I feel like this community could make a lot of great note templates we would all benefit from.
This could open up many different opportunities such as:
* drawing templates (given something and draw rest of picture, or fill in picture)
* notes for classes (different styles that fit peoples likes, cornell)
* flashcard templates (to print and review with)
* vocab templates (page split in thirds vertically, left side has word then right 2/3rds fold over to hide the definitions. Or other templates that allow for easy filling out of custom made tables, with things such as word, other language, example sentence, picture, extra info or whatever you want to make)
* games (tick-tac-toe, gridlock game, hangman, etc)
* checklists (groceries, hw checklist, reading checklist)
* fashion templates (ie, model background to draw clothing on, or clothing to decorate like t-shirt, sweater, pants, shoes, etc templates)
For these notes they could be size locked to the uploaded size that the user created. They would basically be pdfs used at note templates but as of right now you cannot add a pdf as a "new page" in a document you already have. And it would be easy to access for the community.
The way to use them would be you could start a new note with a template, then when you click new page it would give you options to either make a new basic page (lined, grid, etc), or to make a new template page. It would have the categories (Notes, Productivity, Games, Fashion, Drawing, etc) you could click into and find the template you want to use and above the folders it would also show a few of the most recent styles you used for quicker selection. Maybe when making a new page it would pop up with options such as "same template", "different template" or "Basic Page"(lined, grid, the one we have already).
There would also be a site online where you could upload and download templates to. Templates would have a moderation process to be visible to the public.
I feel like this could open up a new world of opportunities for Papyrus.
I think this would be a great idea! A music notation template would be great, it's the only thing I'm missing on papyrus
Having this could open up options for special math paper too, like polar grid paper, coordinate grid papers, and other formats that would be helpful for homework or class notes.
I was going to just suggest more note templates, but this would be even better. Hoping this get's looked at.
This would be a great addition - really open up a new world for papyrus. I hadn't even thought of this before, but now that I read it, I really want this.
I've been hoping for a Cornell Style Note Paper for this app, so this would be great if this was added.
Also it would be neat to see the different options available and create templates to help others.
Also, the drawing and fashion templates sound really fun.
Also I would love to have more note templates. It feels so empty with the ones available now.
This sounds like a great idea! I hope Papyrus pulls through on this one. I feel like this would attract more users too.