General

Please submit one idea at a time. If your idea already exists, vote on it rather than submitting a new idea. If there’s something specific you’d like to mention, add a comment. This helps us quickly see what ideas are most important to our users. Thanks for your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. App's theme

It would be great if u could provide more themes, like dark mode

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. no more zoom-loading

no more loading, when im zooming out in my note. these caskets are pretty annoying. just keep the note loaded, so that i can see the note while im scrolling or zooming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What could be the reason for Epson printer offline?

The following are some of the most prevalent causes for Epson printer offline :

• If your Epson printer displays an offline notice, it implies there is an issue with the printer's connection to your computer.
    • Due to hardware or software problems, Epson printers are unable to interact with PCs.
    • Your printer may go offline if the ‘Spooler' service is stopped or sluggish.
    • Incorrect printer settings, such as not selecting your printer as the "Default Printer”.
    • An out-of-date printer driver may be preventing your printer from working.
    https://www.myprinterisoffline.com/epson-printer-offline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cheap SEO Services

Hii ! I am Alina Beth from SEO Services Company. If you are searching cheap seo services in usa then you can contact us and we will provide you with the Reliable seo services.
    https://www.firstrankseoservices.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How do I set up my printer HP envy printer from 123.hp.com?

First, make sure the printer's power cord is properly inserted, and also make sure you have updated the driver from 123.hp.com.
    Second, see if the USB cable connected to your device is in good working order.
    Third, double-check that the USB port in which the USB is inserted in the device is operational and try connecting it into a different USB port.
    Finally, double-check that the printer is properly installed.
    I hope this information is useful!!
    https://www.123hgh.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Paper Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Problem opening notes

Every time I try to open an existing note it is showed with lines that hamper the reading of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Puntero laser que no raye y solo señale

Me gusta mucho poder escribir sobre un pdf y lo uso para presentar documentos en clases, me gustaria una herramienta para poder señalar sin rayar o wue deje una marca temporal, algo asi como un puntero laser y que se pueda controlar la duracion de la marca que deje como estela.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How do I fix Outlook Disconnected Issue?

If you face outlook disconnected issue then you have to follow the below mentioned steps, it help to fix all your issues on your own
    Check to see that you are connected to the internet.
    Additionally, you have to Restart your computer and reopen your application again.
    Set your Outlook to Work Offline mode and then take it off Work Offline mode.
    If you are unable to do it on your own then you can connect to us, our expert will help you to fix your issues.

https://www.emailsupport.us/blog/outlook-disconnected-issue/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. What is the Full Form of KIT?

The phrase "Please Keep in Touch," is kit full form, meaning "Please Keep in Touch." To continue conversing or discussing an issue with the person to whom the letter or written communication is addressed, this term is most typically used in written communications or letters (both personal and business).
    https://www.webtechmantra.com/full-form-of-kit/

This is a typical type of formal request that is often substituted for Stay in Touch. People use the abbreviation KIT while talking with others.

The abbreviation KIT is used to show sincerity and genuine kindness toward another person.
    It indicates that the person who penned these three letters –…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DownloadHub - Online Movies

If you appreciate Bollywood and Hollywood movies, web programmes, or any other sort of entertainment, this is the place to be.
    Aside from that, if you enjoy downloading movies from any website and watching them for free, you will find this article really beneficial.
    This guide will instruct you on how to use the DownloadHub website.

Many people are addicted to entertainment to the point where they will download and watch movies for free from any website on the Internet.
    The DownloadHub website is likely to be familiar to the majority of individuals who view and download movies.
    Because the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Figuras geométricas como triángulo, pentágono, hexágono, etc.

Sugiero que se puedan trazar triángulos y otras figuras geométricas regulares, a las cuales se les pueda cambiar posteriormente la posición de algún vértice.

Sugiero también que se puedan trazar líneas perfectamente verticales y horizontales sin tener que "atinarle". Por ejemplo, esto seria útil para dibujar una gráfica con ejes X, Y.

Finalmente, sugiero que se puedan trazar parábolas o curvas de un modo perfecto, no solo líneas rectas.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1377x Proxy / Mirrors

Everyone appreciates working with free internet downloads. Although downloading illegal and morally wrong videos and materials from the internet is not fully correct, there is a lot of free content available on the internet that can be obtained for free via peer to peer networks like 1377x torrent.

However, due to the presence of some adult and violent material in the 1377x proxy, access to this has grown more difficult. There are only a few ways to gain access to this. One of the most common approaches is to use the website's proxies.

1377x proxies may be found all over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to Fix [pii_pn_8a68e8c174733080624b] Error?

pii pn 8a68e8c174733080624b Error Code: One of the characteristics of Microsoft Outlook is its own synchronized management technique. You may organize your emails using Microsoft Outlook, just like you can with client or consumer accounts.

A steady flow of communication is required for the operation of a business. Employee inquiries, sales requests, management accounts, and so forth. However, if you encounter Microsoft Outlook pii error codes like [pii pn 8a68e8c174733080624b], we will do our best to provide a solution.

The error codes [pii pn 8a68e8c174733080624b] and [pii email 9f2fe6037cc1578fa726] indicate that Outlook is not operating. What is the best method for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix pasting image from ChromeOS screen capture

Google recently updated the way screenshots/"Screen captures" work on ChromeOS, and ever since then I've been unable to paste screenshots directly into a Squid note as I had been able to do before - Squid claims there is "Nothing to paste" despite the fact that the screenshot is copied to the clipboard. I now have to follow the longer route of inserting the image from the location where ChromeOS stores it, but this is very annoying if I have to paste several screenshots into a note quickly (which is something I often have to do).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scan-option for worksheets or documents

It looks better when you can scan your document and it will be optimized e.g. in black and write. Also it would be nice to change the corners individually so not only in rectangular shape.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. !!?????

The above I suggest repeatedly fails - what I enter repeatedly disappears! -- I have now had to purchase AGAIN my premium access because repeated attempts about six months ago and again today miserably fail vis-a-vis impossibly long explanations of how to do so the few that are understandable all fail. The fact that some years ago one could immediately click on regaining premium & it happened which still many apps do so it is for sure possible for you to reimplement that means! So that yes I protest I should have to pay again. But what to do? When…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. What is [pii_email_3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2] error code?

"Here with [pii email 3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2] and we have to more closely evaluate its reaction When it comes to conversing in depth with each and every individual person, email is considered the best tool.

We can easily send and receive emails from our colleagues using this gadget.

In comparison to the competition, Microsoft Outlook offers a big edge. The reason for this is because they provide higher stage security, which is why they are the most commonly used miles. Check see our article on how to fix this error code [pii email 3a9d3c10845f8b9d77b2].

A lot of people had the same fate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. isaidub | Tamil new movies and dubbed movies download

You should be aware of any websites that provide this service if you enjoy watching movies on the internet. Today, we're going to tell you about Isaidub. With the help of this service, you may also download any movie from the isaidub tamil movies download.

With the help of our website, you can download any movie you desire. Isaidub is a pirated website where users may get free movie downloads. Today, we're going to learn everything we can about this Movie Downloading Website.

There are hundreds of pirated websites on the Internet nowadays that deliver content to users in an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →