- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
- Go to Device management > Chrome management.
- Click App Management.
- On the left under App Type, select Android Apps.
- On the left under Type, select My Configured Android Apps.
- Click com.steadfastinnovation.android.papyruslicense.edu2017.v2.
- Click User settings.
- Select the top-level organization.
- Turn off Force installation (if enabled).
- Turn off Allow installation.
- Click OK to acknowledge that the app and associated user data will be deleted from devices.
- Click Save.
The above instructions were adapted from this Google help page
. If you need help, please see the Google help page for further details or contact your G Suite customer support.