If you have a content filter set up, add the following domains to the whitelist:
- Sign in to your Google Admin console (using an administrator account).
- Go to Device management > Chrome management.
- Click App management.
- On the left, select Android Apps from the App Type filter menu.
- Click Squid EDU Bulk License.
- Click User settings.
- On the left, select the relevant OU from the Orgs tree.
- Turn on Allow installation.
- Turn on Force installation (recommended).
- Click Save.
- Make sure both Squid and the Squid EDU Bulk License app are installed on the device.
- Open Squid. This should launch the EDU Bulk License app and prompt to sign in to the Google account on the device. If you are not prompted to sign in (and the premium features in Squid are not already unlocked), try rebooting your device.
- Choose the Google account for the domain that has been enabled (contact us here if your domain has not been enabled).
- If successful, the screen should return to Squid and the premium features should be unlocked. Also, the Squid EDU Bulk License app will disappear from the device's launcher (but it is still installed).