Please see this Google help page for the most up-to-date information on how to deploy Android apps to managed Chromebooks. If you already have Android apps enabled for your organization, you can use the following steps to deploy Squid:
- Sign in to your Google Admin console (using an administrator account).
- Go to Devices > Chrome > Apps & extensions > Users & browsers.
- To deploy Squid everyone, leave the top organizational unit (OU) selected. Otherwise, select a child OU.
- Click Add > Add from Google Play .
- Search for Squid and click on it in the results.
- Click Select.
- To accept the app permissions on behalf of your organization, click Accept.
These instructions were adapted from this Google help page. If you need help, please see the Google help page for further details or contact your Google customer support.