There are two steps to deploying Android apps to G Suite managed Chromebooks: (1) approve the app in managed Google Play, then (2) it can be allowed for installation (and optionally force installed) on devices within specific organizational units (OUs).
- Sign in to your Google Admin console (using an administrator account).
- Go to Device management > Chrome management.
- Click App management.
- On the left, select Android Apps from the App Type filter menu.
- Click Squid.
- Click User settings.
- On the left, select the relevant OU from the Orgs tree.
- Turn on Allow installation.
- Optionally, turn on Force installation.
- Optionally, turn on Pin to taskbar.
- Click Save.
The above instructions were adapted from this Google help page
. If you need help, please see the Google help page for further details or contact your G Suite customer support.