To add an image to a page:
- Tap the Add image icon at the top of the screen, or, if missing, choose Add image from the overflow menu (three dots in the upper right corner or menu key on some devices).
- Choose the app you wish to get the image from (this could be a new image from a Camera app, or an existing image from a Gallery or storage app like Dropbox).
- Select the image you wish to add.
- The image will be opened into our image cropper screen. Here you can choose to crop the image or rotate the image in increments of 90 degrees. You can always get back to this screen after adding an image.
- When finished cropping or rotating the image, tap Save (checkmark icon) in the top right corner of the screen to add it to the page.
On Samsung devices with Multi-Window mode, you can also drag and drop an image from another app into Squid (skipping steps 1-3 above).
Please note that Squid for Android does not currently support the ability to insert a video into a note.
To insert an image or video into a note, first bring up the app bar menu by swiping from the bottom of the screen (Windows) or by tapping the three dots in the lower right corner (Windows Phone). Choose Add image/video, then choose the image or video file.