I hope this idea includes searching for keywords inside Textboxes
Can please somebody official comment why there is no change in the usability for over 2 years? How can you expect somebody to rent your program if there is no basic progress.
I´m disappointed in the development of Squid.
The prime focus should be improving the interface of notetaking, not changing the Design or add additional features or even porting the App to different eco systems.
A customizable toolbar with control over click counts is a must have for an app like this.
The Team (?) behind Squid surely has a lot on their mind, but it seems you lost the sense for what is really important.
Anyone agreeing with me? Comment here with a " + "
With the Tool Pack, you are able to create rectangles, ovals/circles, and straight lines.
This should consolidate with the suggestion: "add the ability to insert shapes"
The votes for the same topic are unfortunately split between the same suggestion.
There are many challenges with supporting continuous scrolling between pages. For example, a note can contain pages with infinite size (the default background type), which can be scrolled infinitely within the same page (so you’d never get to the next page). Infinite backgrounds can also be mixed with fixed size backgrounds (including PDFs). There isn’t really a good way to support scrolling through pages in this way. If you have any suggestions, please let us know in the comments!
Here are some ideas for features of this tool.
1. Draw a Random shaped line or geometrical shape between your existing notes and fix it. This includes single lines and geometrical shapes like circles, triangles, ..., etc.
2. Drag that shape, or one of its corner in any direction and expand that area into empty space between the notes.
- Draw a vertical line and drag it to the left -> move all left of line to the left to create free space
- Draw a circle and drag it outside -> move all notes outside concentrically away to create empty space
- Draw a triangle, drag one corner outside and expand space corresponding to its arms
- Draw a rectangle and drag its surface inside to remove empty space