or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I use squid as a personal agenda.
        It would be very nice to have password on the notes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to see GPG integration via OpenKeychain. A very good example is the app "Password Store"

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add the possibility of locking certain notes with a password. Locked notes don't show a preview on the main page. They show a lock sign

• Steve Hayes commented  · 

I have a 10 page document of notes and want to add a new page after page 5. Eg between page 5 and 6. Impossible? Why...... ? It is very simple to do in s note. Could you think about adding this feature or tell me a work around. Love the app...... Simply incredible on a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 IE with a stylus.

• Steve Hayes commented  · 

Beautiful App! Almost perfect! Needs a password protect feature for individual documents. I want to keep ALL my notes in one place on one app and some need a password like my personal journal.

• Cheri Earp commented  · 

I would like the password protection option also but could you make the option to sign in with your fingerprint part of that option?

• Cheri Earp commented  · 

I can't believe this app doesn't already have password protection. But thankfully I have an app for that, lol. It let's me use my fingerprint scanner to lock and unlock other apps, like Squid.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to use squid as a personal diary. For this password protection is a must.

• Sravan JS commented  · 

Absolutely need this. Please add this feature.

• Another option commented  · 

For now I've protected the Papyrus app using Smart AppLock (SpSoft). Another option is AppLock (DoMobile Lab).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Papyrus ex says it can encrypt, have never seen how to do this function in several year of use.

• Daniel M. St.André commented  · 

blurr image of note pages until app gets a pass phrase, pin, or biometric

similarly hide names of pages and notebooks

• Anonymous commented  · 

If anything, make password-encryption a paid upgrade to the app...something I would certainly pay for!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add password protect specific notes or notebooks. Use this apo for work related notes that really need to be password protected.

• William commented  · 

It is better to protect your phone with a pincode and e.g encryption. Both standard options that protect everything on your phone.

• Brigid Bjorklund commented  · 

I'd like to be able to lock specific notebooks or notes more than I'd like to be able to lock the whole app. It seems like a simple thing that was forgotten about, I can do this in color note, you know?

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE add this function! A strong password protection function is a necessity for this app to be useful beyond casual note taking.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base