Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s still on our todo list to support this directly, but I wanted to mention that it’s currently possible to password protect a note in a roundabout way: by importing a password protected PDF into the note. This will password protect the note with the password of the PDF. You can even delete the PDF from the note and the password will remain on the note.

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully support this idea as well. I'm concerned that it's 2019 and still nothing has been done....

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has nothing been done yet about securing the notes?

FIVE YEARS people have been asking for a password feature!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use squid as a personal agenda.
        It would be very nice to have password on the notes.

I would like to see GPG integration via OpenKeychain. A very good example is the app "Password Store"

Add the possibility of locking certain notes with a password. Locked notes don't show a preview on the main page. They show a lock sign

• Steve Hayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a 10 page document of notes and want to add a new page after page 5. Eg between page 5 and 6. Impossible? Why...... ? It is very simple to do in s note. Could you think about adding this feature or tell me a work around. Love the app...... Simply incredible on a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 IE with a stylus.

• Steve Hayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beautiful App! Almost perfect! Needs a password protect feature for individual documents. I want to keep ALL my notes in one place on one app and some need a password like my personal journal.

• Cheri Earp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the password protection option also but could you make the option to sign in with your fingerprint part of that option?

• Cheri Earp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this app doesn't already have password protection. But thankfully I have an app for that, lol. It let's me use my fingerprint scanner to lock and unlock other apps, like Squid.

I would like to use squid as a personal diary. For this password protection is a must.

• Another option commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For now I've protected the Papyrus app using Smart AppLock (SpSoft). Another option is AppLock (DoMobile Lab).

Papyrus ex says it can encrypt, have never seen how to do this function in several year of use.

If anything, make password-encryption a paid upgrade to the app...something I would certainly pay for!

Please add password protect specific notes or notebooks. Use this apo for work related notes that really need to be password protected.

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is better to protect your phone with a pincode and e.g encryption. Both standard options that protect everything on your phone.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base