I suggest you ...

Enhance text tool with text wrapping, direct input, and resizable text boxes

Need text input directly on page instead of the pop out input box. Also need text wrapping for smaller sheet formats for those who type as well as write notes. I would gladly pay the fee for that but not the current input

482 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there anyway to add a wireless keyboard to this app. Its really usefu as a student especially since I have so much note taking to do. I love the app and would really like that added if at all possible

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of there being a box to type in at all, it would be nice if you could type directly on the note. That was the only reason why I bought the tool pack to begin with.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

text is the weak point of this app. There are no formating options fonts or size are V Poor. give us text box I Can format and move around

I 2nd this request. Or, provide a means to automatically convert handwriting to text on command.

• En Tay Yap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like this app, so i bought the "tool pack".
    but i think it would be more useful if text area inserted is resizable and the text inside warp automatically according to text box size

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The sad thing is, I think the text tool does work as they intended, they just haven't gotten it to work very well yet. I have an Asus Transformer, and I almost always have the keyboard attached, as it is a much faster way to enter text I want to be able to take notes that are partially typed and partially handwritten/drawn when I need to do equations, symbols, or drawings. I've been using freenote, but it still has many quirks, so I've been looking for an alternative, I was hopeful on this one, but Now I'm afraid I've just wasted three dollars, as the main reason I bought the tool pack was the text toll and it is almost unusable. I hope they can improve this. Really, all I need it to do is type on the lines that are already there and have basic formatting control. Hopefully this can be improved, as the rest of the app is fantastic.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

l suggest using the screen boundary as the margins and expand vertical lines as needed . any writings are drawings after the virtual text box should be pushed down. allow selection under object selection mode using the pen.

• Davide Lascar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i totaly agree. it will be great for university to take note during lesson with keyboard and draw diagrams and math formula. it will hhave the speed of the keyboard and the advantage of a free pen for complicated stuff.

• kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a piece of cake for the papyrus team, and it really is a great hindrance to the text box feature that a laid down 3 bucks for :( come on papyrus team this should be simple for you guys.

This is rather aggravating as one of the reasons I purchased the premium tools was so that I could type notes, however without word wrapping this is basically useless.

Feedback and Knowledge Base